Monday, May 11, 2015

Wedding #15 Kimberly and Jacob

I've been pretty busy as of late with back to back weddings, but I couldn't have been more excited with how DIFFERENT both of them were from each other. Kimberly and I knew each other from my home Stake, though we went to rivaling high schools. It was so great meeting with her and discussing her vision for her wedding.
 
Kimberly's colors were a deep cranberry wine and navy....so SO different from all the weddings I usually do. I loved that she was open to more free form, non-traditional ideas. The colors and textures for her flowers were just gorgeous! I used dark burgandy dahlias, deep red spray roses, blue thistle, dusty miller, gray succulents, lambs ear, pittosporom, silver dollar eucalyptus and just a touch of baby's breath for corsages. 

Below are a few pictures from their photographer. 
Check out her work here: Lauren Alberts Photography
 

How cute are these two on the way to get hitched? 
Bridal Bouquet: 



PC: Lauren Alberts Photogrpahy 

Bridesmaids Bouquets: 

Love the Men's modern succulent boutonnieres: 

PC: Lauren Alberts Photogrpahy 

Kim wanted some flowers for their gift table, 
so we discussed using little vases to disperse among the table to add a pop of color. 
Mother's got wrist corsages: 
And there were seven centerpieces that I absolutely adore all the textures in them. 


I'm just thrilled with how this wedding turned out and am over the moon happy for the new couple. 

PC: Lauren Alberts Photogrpahy 

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Hallenbeck! 

No comments:

Search This Blog