Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Wedding #11 Sarah and Trent

It's crazy to think that a year has gone by since my cousin Sarah's wedding. I would have updated my blog with her pictures sooner, except that her computer crashed and she lost them. 

Sad... very sad, folks. 

Good news though... 

Fortunately she was able to get them recovered and so I'm getting this all up to date finally!  

She had a natural, woodsy, vintage theme. I loved everything about her outdoor reception. It was gorgeous. She wasn't particular about what flowers I used, but rather the "feel" she wanted them to have. The one requirement was that they'd be all white. 

Easy peasy.

 I love the wild ferns and greens I was able to find. I used white hydrangeas, ivory spray roses, seeded eucalyptus, leather fern, maiden hair fern and bits of gypsophilia for corsages. 

Her photographer was Courtney Bodily, check out her work here:

PC Picture Perfect Photography 


Bridal bouquet toss! 
PC Picture Perfect Photography 
PC Picture Perfect Photography 

Aren't these two the cutest couple? 
PC Picture Perfect Photography 

Grooms boutonnieres: 
PC Picture Perfect Photography 

Corsages for the bridesmaids, moms, and grandmas: 


Love this extended family of mine!

Both sets of parents and Bride and Groom:


PC Picture Perfect Photography 
PC Picture Perfect Photography 

PC Picture Perfect Photography 
PC Picture Perfect Photography 
So happy that these two have already celebrated a year of marriage 
and STILL are clearly SO in love! 
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Elms, one year down... forever to go! 



No comments:

Search This Blog