Monday, May 11, 2015

Wedding #14 Stephanie and Felix

This year has been such a pleasure to work with so many close friends of mine! Stephanie and I know each other from the good ole days in high school where we cheered together. She remembered seeing something on Facebook about me doing flowers and contacted me. I'm SO glad she did, not only because I got to catch up, but she made one absolutely stunning bride! 

Stephanie definitely had a vision of what she wanted and I was thrilled to help her bring it all to life. Her colors were ivory, light peachy pink, champange and dark gray. Such lovely colors for early May! She wanted a mixture of traditional garden and spray roses and modern succulents. I love a mixture of these two elements in flowers because it makes for a much more interesting textures in your pictures. I used ivory garden roses and white standard roses, peach and ivory spray roses, gray succulents, dusty miller, bits of gyphsophilia, white carnations, and silver dollar eucalyptus. All in all, the flowers were just as lovely as her.

Some of the pictures below were taken by Stephanie's photographer. 
You should check out her work here:Cari Nolte Photography
 It's pretty amazing! 

Bridal Bouquet:

PC: Cari Nolte Photography 

 Bridal and complimentary toss bouquet (left)


 Love those peach spray roses... 

PC: Cari Nolte Photography 

Bridal and bridesmaids bouquets.... 

PC: Cari Nolte Photography 

Isn't Stephanie's daughter darling?? 
PC: Cari Nolte Photography 

Modern succulent boutonnieres for the men.
PC: Cari Nolte Photography 


PC: Cari Nolte Photography 

Corsages for grandmas:
Folks, my jaw is dropping over how absolutely gorgeous her whole wedding party looked! 
PC: Cari Nolte Photography 

PC: Cari Nolte Photography 

PC: Cari Nolte Photography 

PC: Cari Nolte Photography 

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Ayala, I'm so happy for you two!! 

No comments:

Search This Blog