Monday, May 11, 2015

Wedding #13 Madison and Tannen

In our last ward we had the pleasure of getting to know one of THE sweetest girls around. Her name is Madison, she was a rock-star baby whisperer and awesome little lady. However, one day it was bound to happen----she grew up... into one heck of a woman. 

PC Nancy Seely 

When she messaged me asking if I'd be interested in making her a bouquet, I could only say "You better believe I would!" She is also one of the rarest of brides (counting 2---in the 9 years I've been doing this) that has said "Surprise me!" 

PC Nancy Seely

Gah! It's like a dream come true and a terrifying nightmare that she'll hate whatever I do. Luckily I had some guidance from her amazing mama and we went with faux white peonies and greens with pops of aqua blue. Her mother told me she'd rather hold a ball than a bouquet, so she included a little basketball charm that I could incorporate. 

PC Nancy Seely

PC Nancy Seely

PC Nancy Seely

PC Nancy Seely

PC Nancy Seely

I wish I could have seen this cute couple in person, but alas I didn't have the time.
PC Nancy Seely
PC Nancy Seely

 They are absolutely adorable, and so happy in love.
PC Nancy Seely

Congratulations Tannen and Madison! 


No comments:

Search This Blog