Friday, December 2, 2011

Wedding #7 Jennifer and Aaron

I am TERRIBLY behind in posting this.... like a year. Yikes. Don't judge, okay.
BUT I had the wonderful pleasure of working with Miss Jennifer and felt it simply pertinent in getting this post up, even a year later!
Jennifer and Aaron Kartchner were married August 2010
The Mens Boutonnieres.
 The centerpieces.
 Although it isn't in my picture....Jennifer and I decided to design her centerpieces to be set into tall cylinder vases she already owned. Those cylinder vases were later filled with lemons and limes.

The result was beautiful, but I'm sad to say I forgot to bring my camera to her reception!

Ugh.
 All the centerpieces together... the one in the middle/ back is how they were set up (with the citrus filling the vase.)
 The bridal bouquet.

Jennifer's colors for her wedding were bright yellow, lime green, and hot pink. We made a few adjustments to get the colors and flowers she liked into her floral pieces, even though we were working within a set budget.

For instance, the green ranunculus are silk flowers-- also, they were not green to begin with, they were white. Another change I made was to the white chrysanthemum poms, which you see pictured as hot pink. I simply sprayed them with hot pink spray paint and voila.

 (Note: spray painting flowers doesn't work with EVERY kind of flower. Poms have a tight bloom, and strong holding petals. An open flower, or one that's more full bloom would wilt easily.) The yellow spray roses were a great addition to the yellow, as well as the round billy balls.


As a whole. The combination is lovely.

 The Women's Corsages.
 Traditionally, with fresh flowers I always include a toss bouquet.

This picture above is it.
 I had a little fun weaving the aspidistra leaves. It makes for a cool effect, no?
 The Toss Bouquet.
Hot pink poms, Green Kermit Mums, Green Hypericum Berries, and Aspidistra Leaves.
Close up of the Toss Bouquet.
 Jennifer and Aaron Kartchner, sealed for eternity.
Thank you for letting me be part of your special event!


No comments:

Search This Blog