Friday, June 21, 2013

Wedding #8 Logan and Becca

***After a freak accident where I sent my camera through a load in the washing machine I thought these pictures were gone, fortunately I discovered that they weren't lost like I thought!So here they are, almost a year later.*** 


In August of 2012 my cousin, Logan, and Becca were married in the Portland Oregon Temple.


 It was very beautiful and I'm happy that I had the we had the chance to join them in their special celebration. My aunt asked me to whip up some centerpieces for their small backyard reception and I gladly obliged.  I won't claim that I had much of a part in their decorations, as she worked extra hard to get her backyard in tip-top shape, everything was glorious. I simply had the small part in putting together the flowers for the tables, which turned out impeccable, especially considering they were all cut and gathered locally from the area. In fact some of them were cut from freeway access points... It was an adventure. 

Please enjoy these pictures. 
The Gift Area. 

These were the centerpieces:
This is what I came up with, the centerpieces consisted of blue and purple Hydrangeas, pink Sweet Peas (which were cut off the side of the freeway off -ramp), white Queen Anne's Lace (which was gathered off the side of a road), and Rosemary (which was gathered from huge shrubs at LA Fitness. Like I said... it was an adventure! However, these turned out perfect.... in the right colors with a vintage feel. 
Centerpiece Close Up. 
Cocktail Tables. 
The Sign In Guest Book Table: 
Sign In Table Arrangement: 
Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Parsons! 

No comments:

Search This Blog