Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Weddings

With the heat wave of wedding season coming to a close... I thought I'd post some of the work I've done for weddings. I have recently started going back to work for a company called The Florist at Edward's. They are the company I did my internship with and have allowed me great flexibility in going back to work, seeing as how we only have one car, and I still have a young little boy.

I had a bunch of beautiful arrangements I did during work last week on my camera, but unfortunately they were somehow erased! I was really mad because there was some great work on there. I will start working and helping out with weddings soon.... but until then please enjoy some work I have done in the previous year!

Trevor and Heather's wedding. Bridal Bouquet.

Heather and Bridal Bouquet.

Artistic shot, Bridal Bouquet.

Trevor and Heather's wedding: Boutonniere and Corsage.

Kati and Bridal Bouquet.

Tyler and Kati Wedding. Bridal Bouquet.

Close up Bridal Bouquet.

Kati's Women's Corsages.

Formal Dance wrist Corsage.

Special project Bridal Bouquet.

Special project Tropical Bridal Bouquet.

No comments:

Search This Blog