Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Everyday Bouquets

Since I have officially started going back to work I have new pictures to post! I love doing wedding stuff, but lately there has been a shortage of wedding work to do. Alas, I have been subjected to working on everyday arrangements for customers. I do, however, like that I have the freedom to use my creativity in designing whatever I please.

I like that each arrangement can differ from the rest, and depending the materials-- or selection on flowers that day-- they might have similarities or they may not. The shop I work for is unique for many reasons. One of the things we do differently from other shops is we get fresh cut tropicals shipped straight from Hawaii every tuesday and thursday. Since I worked both Tuesday and thursday almsot all of these designs involve tropical flowers. Plus, people who are spending more money want longer lasting flowers. Tropical flowers make for great long lasting cut arrangements.











1 comment:

Kim Allen said...

Beautiful! You are so good Katie. I love the last one with the brown curly things-I used those in my wedding.

Search This Blog